The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Share | 

Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:43 am

Just been speaking to a source of mine and doing some looking up and came across a few Interesting Movies that are either getting released soon,in production now or could just be plain Rumors.
I'll leave you a selection of what Ive heard just to get your attention and I'll post some more later.

Blade 4
Skyline 2
Bad Boys 3
Rocky 7
Total Recall
Death Race 3
Hancock 2
Resident Evil 5
Rush Hour 4
Quantum Leap

Let me know what you think.

Forum Master
Forum Master

PostSubject: Re: Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .   Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm

I've seen some clips from the Total Recall remake, it looks cool.

Also, I'd heard that there would be a Resident Evil 5; I mean, part 4 left off on such a cliffhanger with body suit Jill flying in with a shit ton of helicopters... lol. I think it's called Resident Evil: Retribution.

On Blade 4, hadn't heard about it, but if it doesn't have Wesley Snipes I say don't bother making it. If it does have Snipes, I'm all for it.

A couple other movies you didn't list which I think most people would be looking forward too:

Taken 2 (Liam Neeson is badass as fuck. Bottom line.)
Dredd (a new Judge Dredd? Oh hell yeah! But no Stallone. It's starring Karl Urban as Dredd. A reboot, not a sequel. Still, looks good.)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .   Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah Wesley Snipes will be in the Blade Movie.

Here is a few more..

Independence Day 2
Riddick 3
The Twilight Zone
Zombieland 2
Robocop
Austin Powers 4
Grown Ups 2
Final Destination 6
Jurassic Park 4
Predators 2

Forum Regular
Forum Regular

PostSubject: Re: Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .   Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 am

dont care for hancock...total recal looks retarted and is going to tarnish the franchise u cant remake arnold movies theres only one arnold and i bet its gonna be nothing like the orginal, rno way robocops gonna be better than orgianal with all the actors and lines they say..i dont get why hollywood tends to take good movie classics and butcher them horribly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .   

Back to top Go down

Movie Rumors And A Selection Of Whats Coming Our Way .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1